This past Saturday, January 21st, we welcomed special guest, Justin Krane, money strategist for business owners, financial planner and author.
- Justin Krane talked about an idea called “Pay Yourself First,” to achieve your goals by suggested paying yourself 10%-15% before paying other necessities in your business.
- Justin taught us about getting in the mindset of making more money. This means we don’t have to cut our expenses, such as cutting out the daily runs to Starbucks or monthly mani/pedis!
- The team answered your questions about whether or not to BUY investment properties and personal residence vs. renting. Justin explained that the best time to buy is NOW!
- Tune into the show to hear all of the great information and tips the team and Justin Krane shared with our listeners!
Movement Mortgage with ReMi Mitschke
- ReMi explained why people need to take advantage of the current mortgage rates as rates will gradually be climbing in 2017! Get your rate locked in NOW! Call (800) 358-7563!
Celebrity Real Estate with Goli Vahdani
- The most expensive home ever in the U.S. hit the market in Bel Air for $250 Million at over $6,000 per square foot.
Photo: Bruce Makowsky
Did you find this information helpful? We’d love to hear from you! Contact TBG Homes at (310) 432-5755 or TBGHomes@kw.com for more info about your real estate needs.
Don’t Forget to LIKE US on Facebook!
TBG Homes on Facebook
Also, LIKE US on Our Real Estate Zone Real Estate Show With Danny Batsalkin on Talk Radio 790 KABC where you can watch us LIVE!