ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT NEEDED FOR TOP PRODUCING REAL ESTATE TEAM!
We are a top producing real estate team that is is continuing our rapid growth and are currently seeking to add an Administrative Assistant to our team!
This person is responsible for overseeing the administrative functions on our team, acting as executive assistant to the CEO and managing the team’s listings. This position involves tremendous responsibility and offers the opportunity for accelerated growth.
Does this describe you?
Are you an enthusiastic and fun go-getter with a “take-charge” and “do-whatever-it-takes attitude”?
Are you a proactive thinker with an excellent ability to anticipate issues?
Are you extremely detail oriented and can you independently problem solve issues?
Do you have a willingness to do everything necessary to accomplish key team objectives?
If this sounds like YOU, check out the following minimum requirements for this position:
– Prior real estate experience and knowledge of real estate programs preferred.
– California real estate license preferred but not required.
– Extremely organized, always punctual, and ability to think ahead.
– Reliable, responsible, and flexible.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple demands from various people.
– Presentable, neat, organized and professionally dressed.
– Ability to work independently, exercise judgment, and make decisions without direct oversight or supervision.
– A passionate interest in the real estate industry and an eagerness to help our team and company grow!
Salary – $15-20 per hour depending upon experience.
Instructions for applying:
If you think you have what it takes, please e-mail your resume in PDF format as an attachment (a cover letter is also recommended). In the subject line of your e-mail, put the full name of the team who won the 2017 NBA Championship, in ALL CAPS.
Any submissions that do not follow these instructions, or that have typos or spelling or grammatical errors, will be discarded.