This past Saturday on the Real Estate Zone, we talked all about first time and millennial homebuyers!
- ReMi explained that parents can take money from their own refinance to help their children pay for their down payment.
- There are some programs where you can put down a 3-3.5% of the purchase price.
- When thinking about purchasing real estate, the sooner the better. Millennials should research if they are currently able to buy, and if not, consider what they need to do to put themselves in a position to purchase.
- We learned that a lot of people don’t actually realize that would qualify to purchase a home. Call Movement Mortgage to see what you can afford and when! (800) 358-7563
- Danny explained that real estate is a great way to build wealth and also shared some GREAT negotiation tips!
SIGN UP HERE —-> bhglaar.com
- This class is great, not only for those in real estate, but for all business professionals!
Mortgage Minute with ReMi Mitschke
- Now is still a great time to buy with great mortgage rates!
- ReMi broke some BIG NEWS about Wells Fargo trouble!
Celebrity Real Estate with Goli Vahdani
- Emily Blunt and John Krasinski have listed their third home in one year! Their home near Mulholland Drive is now listed for $3.495 Million.
- Michael Phelps sold his townhome in Baltimore, but took a loss on it. He purchased it for $1.03 Million, but sold it for $960,000. It has 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and 2 garages which can house 8 cars. He just purchased a mansion in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Did you find this information helpful? We’d love to hear from you! Contact TBG Homes at (310) 432-5755 or TBGHomes@kw.com for more info about your real estate needs.
Don’t Forget to LIKE US on Facebook!
TBG Homes on Facebook
Also, LIKE US on Our Real Estate Zone Real Estate Show With Danny Batsalkin on Talk Radio 790 KABC where you can watch us LIVE!